Youth Ambassador Program
YAP Goal: To provide a program that assists young people in the following areas:
- Wealth Building Series - A financial literacy program
- Health/Nutrition - Understanding the benefits of healthy meals.
- After School Tutoring - Understanding the benefits of good study habits.
- Workforce Development - Interview process, career goals & computer skills.
- Goal Setting - Understanding the benefits of goal setting and planning
- Computer Education – Teaching the basic computer functions and formats.
- College Readiness - Workshops on scholarships, time management and budgeting.
- College Tour - Tours of local college campus and departments.
- Fitness - Understanding the benefits of exercising.
- Life Skills - Cirriculum from "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers".
- At the end of the Youth Ambassador Program (YAP), each participant will receive a citation of completion and graduating seniors are awarded a scholarship based on all of the program requirements that were met.
701 East 25 Street, Baltimore Maryland 21218 410-366-6634