Youth Lives Matter Summer Program
YLM Goal: To provide a summer program that assists young people in the following areas:
- Economic Development - A financial literacy & wealth building programs.
- Workforce Development - Guest speakers, career goals & how to start your own business.
- Goal Setting - Understanding the benefits of goal setting and planning
- Men of Respect – Workshops in confidence, respect and mentorship.
- Generation Girls Expo - Workshops in self-esteem, fashion, and mentorship.
- Trips & activities - Trips to nature parks, farms, sporting events and local owned businesses.
- Fitness - Understanding the benefits of exercising.
- Team Sports - Teaching the importance of teamwork & team building through activities such as Rugby and softball.
- At the end of the Youth Lives Matter (YLM) summer program, each youth participant that met program requirements will receive a certificate of completion and school supplies.
701 East 25 Street, Baltimore Maryland 21218 410-366-6634